read my profile
sign my guestbook
Location: California, United States
Interests: I play a few assorted instruments, I love to read and write fantasy/scifi books, I'm a doomed videogame addict, and I mountain bike regularly. I'm also very fond of philosophical discussion. =)
Expertise: Warioware and Doubledash. I can play both with nothing but my two big toes and still beat most people.
Message: message meEmail: email me
Website: visit my website
|Yep, so I got a bed over there and I just have to move my stuff over
and I'm set. It's a tiny apartment I'll be sharing with 3 other guys so
that'll be fun. We're calling it Manwich House. |
Anyhoo, go look at this thing: http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/
This is why I alway harp on people to spellcheck and use proper grammar... Though maybe I shouldn't because it is hilarious.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
Happy holidays everyone!
|10. I can drink quite a bit without damaging my ability to play Guitar Hero or balance an umbrella on my foot.|
9. Babies are jerks. lol
8. I think I made Knight in WoW while animating on my lightbox between battles. Not bad.
7. Guitar Hero 2 is out and we have it. *da horns*
6. The movie "The Prestige" is amazing.
5. I just recently had such bad food poisoning that I puked for the first time in 15 years.
4. I just recently attended a leadership retreat with AI in the mountains at Crestline.
3. I'm halfway through my third quarter at AI with straight A's.
2. I spend all my time doing art of some sort or sleeping.
1. I have a new girlfriend, her name is Kami, and she's a cutie.
|There's a new Animation website up which I am a member of. You can go check out what I've done here. Or just visit Aniboom.com to check out the site. If I get a lot of hits and high votes, I might win $5000!|